MW: high(1)
马克:嗨。(1)
FF: Now, I’m given to understand that you’re just hangin’ out on Mars with five aliens, four of which are females who prefer to go around naked. Are you gonna tell me there’s nothin’ goin’ on up there?
FF:现在我们进入正题:据我了解,你近来正在火星上与五个外星人相处,其中有四个是母的,还喜欢裸着身子四处乱逛。你总不会告诉我们,你们那里风平浪静啥事没有吧?
MW: No, seriously(2)
马克:对,我没开玩笑。(2)
FF: That’s what I thought! So, what’s it like, fuckin’ four alien girls?
FF:英雄所见略同!那请问……搞四个外星女孩的感受如何?
MW: it keeps you warm on a winter night, you know what I mean?(3)
马克:就算是冬天夜里都能让你全身暖和起来,明白么?(3)
FF: Yeah, but really- four aliens?
FF:有道理,不过讲真——四个外星人?
MW: I figured NASA would want someone who could do more than one(4) pony(5). Turns out I was right.(6)
马克:我认为NASA会更青睐一名(日)小马(5)多面手。(4)事实证明我的直觉没错。(6)
FF: Sounds like you’re having a ball up there!
FF:听起来你在火星上倒是挺会享受的嘛!
MW: the ponies all like it, too(7)
马克:小马们也都很喜欢。(7)
FF: Which one of your bunk buddies is your favorite?
FF:那么哪位小妞是你的床上最爱呢?
MW: I wish you could see Spitfire shaking her butt(8)You take one look and you know it’s going to taste SO good.(9)
马克:飞火摇摆屁股的场景绝对值得一见。(8)只消看一眼你就会明白,这玩意的口感一定会让你欲仙欲死。(9)
FF: Got a thing for butts, eh Mark?
FF:看来你对屁股情有独钟啊,对吧马克?
MW: I want to feel them in my hands(10)
马克:我渴望用双手爱抚它们。(10)
FF: Tell us about Spitfire’s butt, Mark.
FF:马克,谈谈飞火的屁股如何?
MW: It’s so hot and gooey(11)
马克:热气腾腾,汁液四溢。(11)
FF: What does that do to your dick when you think about it?
FF:对此你下面的反应如何?
MW: It’s long(12) and(13) hard (14)
马克:又长又硬。(12)(13)(14)
FF: So what do you do with it?
FF:那接下来该怎么办呢?
MW: I stick it in(15) the right place(16)
马克:直接塞进(15)那个地方。(16)
FF: And what do you do when you’re done?
FF:等到完事的时候你会干什么呢?
MW: C’mon(17) those innocent, cute little faces.(18)
马克:射爆(17)那几张天真可爱的小脸蛋。(18)
FF: Sounds like you really have fun up there, Mark!
本小章还未完,请点击下一页继续阅读后面精彩内容!